DMCA Policy Lovenimphets Forum is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Lovenimphets Forum and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent any of this information. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or as having exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
3. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please provide both your and the owner's contact information. Please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g., attorney, registered DMCA agent).
4. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on Lovenimphets Forum that contain these materials.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
7. Your notice must be signed with an electronic signature.
8. Do not use public email services (gmail, yahoo). Please use an email address associated with your business.
Send the written infringement notice to our e-mail address at email@example.com. Note that we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Please allow 7 business days to respond to your notice and take necessary actions.
Sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed. Please note that under the applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subjected to liability.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1193
- Joined: 15 Jan 2015, 20:02
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest